RETAIL ACCOMMODATION FOODSERVICE AND TOURISM TRAINING (RAFT)
Picture yourself with work in the retail, accommodation, food service or Tourism sectors?
Unemployed or Precariously employed and face 2 or more of the following barriers to employment:
- low income
- housing instability
- lack of recent and/or Canadian work experience
- lack of social networks and connections
- low self-esteem
- limited literacy skills
- recovering from addiction
- prior criminal justice involvement
- mental health challenges
- Older Worker (55+)
- Survivor of Violence and/or abuse
RAFT can help!
Intakes are ongoing and space is limited- Contact us today!
Next Cohort is being offered VIRTUALLY starting September 21, 2020.
To learn more about this program and how it benefits employers, job seekers and our communities, call 250-352-6200 ext. 316, text 250-777-4388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org