RETAIL ACCOMMODATION FOODSERVICE AND TOURISM TRAINING (RAFT)
Picture yourself with work in the retail, accommodation, food service or Tourism sectors?
Unemployed or Precariously employed and face 2 or more of the following barriers to employment:
- low income
- housing instability
- lack of recent and/or Canadian work experience
- lack of social networks and connections
- low self-esteem
- limited literacy skills
- recovering from addiction
- prior criminal justice involvement
- mental health challenges
- Older Worker (55+)
- Survivor of Violence and/or abuse
RAFT can help!
Intakes are ongoing and space is limited- Contact us today!
Next Cohort: January 20th- February 20th, 2020
To learn more about this program and how it benefits employers, job seekers and our communities, call 250-352-6200 ext. 316, text 250-777-4388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org