Free employment programs for young adults between the ages of 17 and 29
- Connect with peers
- Access to in-demand training & certifications
- Career exploration: identify strengths, skills, values & goals
- Learn how to target your job search, write effective resumes and prepare for your next interview
- Develop strong communication skills
- Learn how to navigate the local job market
WHAT IS SMART LAUNCH?
A FREE program to help you get the skills, training and support YOU need.
WHO CAN APPLY?
AGES 17 TO 29 WHO ARE:
- Not enrolled in school full time
- Unemployed, underemployed or precariously employed
- A Canadian Citizen, permanent resident or protected person legally entitled to work in Canada
- Ready to kick start their futures!
WHAT IS AVAILABLE?
HOW CAN I APPLY?
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-352-6200 to speak to one of our Program Facilitators.
Looking for support but not sure if this program is the right fit for you? KCDS offers many programs to meet the needs of individuals looking for career development, training and employment. Just give us a call!