What is Fast Forward?
Fast Forward offers Employment Supports and Services for Young Adults under 30- Gain the skills and certifications needed for work and access a $750 completion bonus!
- One-on-one resume development, career exploration, and job placement support
- Funding for work clothing and footwear, transportation, and childcare
- Potential funding for in-demand certifications
- Access to technology to complete the program
- Support and services to get you working quickly!
Start accessing services anytime. Programming is available online, by phone or in person.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Candidates must be:
- Between the ages of 15 and 30 (inclusive) at the time of intake/selection
- Be Canadian Citizen, permanent resident or protected person legally entitled to work in Canada
- Reside in the West and Central Kootenay region
Looking for support but not sure if this program is the right fit for you? KCDS offers many programs to meet the needs of individuals looking for career development, training and employment. Just give us a call!