What is Headwaters?
Headwaters is a 6-week program providing social, emotional and financial supports and strategies to assist you on your path to employment.
- Self-Care Strategies
- PEER support
- Personal & Professional Development
- 1-1 Support While You Seek Work
- Work placements
- Financial Support
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
WHO CAN APPLY?
Candidates must be:
- Living in British Columbia;
- Not receiving duplicative financial supports from another provincially or federally funded labour market program, though may be receiving complementary, non-duplicative financial supports from other programs, such as WorkBC, that enable or enhance program participation;
- Unemployed or Precariously Employed; and
- Individuals who self-identify as facing two or more barriers to employment
Looking for support but not sure if this program is the right fit for you? KCDS offers many programs to meet the needs of individuals looking for career development, training and employment. Just give us a call!